Fujairah Free Zone Authority (FFZA)
Fujairah Free Zone is adjacent to the Port of Fujairah. Companies established here have easy access to all Arabian Gulf ports, the Red Sea, Iran, India and Pakistan on weekly feeder vessels. Mainline services arrive from Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Far East and North America on a weekly basis, and services leave twice weekly to the Far East and once a week to North America. Fujairah Free Zone is also close to the Fujairah International Airport which is the only airport, serving the UAE East Coast as well as northern Oman.
A fortunate combination of geographic location, with access to world's major shipping routes, a fine port & airport, and streamlined procedures, make the Free Zone of Fujairah an ideal place for business.
Investors benefit from the triple Fujairah Free Zone advantage, namely the ACE -Accessibility, Connectivity & Economy.
Accessibility - Fujairah Free Zone offers a unique personal touch of the staff and management.
Connectivity - logistic link to the world; by air through Fujairah International Airport, by sea through Fujairah Sea Port, and by road to Middle East & beyond. Investors benefit by way of faster transaction, accruing due to shorter delivery times.
Economy - Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ) offers an unmatched cheaper tariffs, and minimum start up time. Licenses can be issued within one working day. Reduced establishment expenses, and lower overheads, make FFZ a very cost effective investment proposition.
The companies setting up in Free Zone in Fujairah are eligible for various incentives and facilities as follows:
- Multi-access to neighboring and global markets by land, sea and air.
- Variety of investment fields.
- Investor-oriented policies.
- Efficient and cost-effective investment facilitation.
- Full investment security.
- Served by Fujairah Port and the Fujairah International Airport.
- Free Zone Status.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- Full repatriation of profits and capital are permitted.
- Exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes.
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services.
Business License Types in Fujairah Free Zone:
Fujairah Free Zone issues the following types of license options for business setup.
- General Trading License: allows the companies to import, distribute and store all goods.
- Service / Consultancy License: allows the registered entity to carry out specified services like lawyers, accounting firms and business consultants.
- Industrial License: allows importing raw materials, carrying out the manufacture of specified products, process, assembling, packaging and exporting the finished product to any country.
- Trading License
- Investment License
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Alcohol / Tobacco
How to Start:
Investors can submit their requirements by filling in the application form. Initial approval will be granted on reviewing the form and relevant documents. The license will be issued within a maximum of 48 hours upon final agreement on the terms and conditions of the contract and the fulfilling of the first year’s financial commitments.
Investors leasing Trading offices or pre-built units can take over the premises with immediate effect upon the issuance of the license. However, investors signing contracts for constructing a customized building can also utilize Free Zone facilities to prepare their manufacturing units during the period of constructing their units.