Fujairah Creative City (FCC)
Creative City is located in the Emirate of Fujairah and is established to provide and encourage an atmosphere of creativity & innovation for individuals & businesses in design, media communications & technology. The Fujairah Creative City is managed by Fujairah Culture and Media Authority/Fujairah Management Services.
Creative City welcomes investment from almost all media and management related disciplines and guarantees free zone status to the companies established. One of the facilities offered by the creative city is the virtual office/flex desk with the license, which recognizes the freedom required by the creative mind to wander around without being tied down in the frame of the office. A Company started with a virtual office facility can also obtain a visa for up to five as per the current bid.
Free Zone License Types Available:
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing & Media Services
- Music & Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
The Advantages are:
- No Minimum Capital.
- No Annual Audit reports.
- Assistance with Bank Account opening.
- Common Telephone, fax and PO Box number in Fujairah.
Step by Step License & Visa procedures:
- Submit Passport copies of the Owners and Passport copy of the Person-in-charge for the newly formed Company (with UAE entry stamp / visa if available).
- Bank Statement/Bank Reference Letter & Utility Bill of the Owners.
- Detailed CV listing all Business and Work experience.
- Completed application form.
- Pay the necessary fee (payment to be made upfront, on approval of name and activity).
- Articles of Incorporation to be signed and given back.
- Company Formation in 4 to 5 working days.
- Once the Trade License is issued Establishment Card/Immigration Card is issued in 5 to 6 working days.
- Immigration file will be opened to apply for visas. Issuance of visa is subject to immigration approval & it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks.