Why RAK International Companies?
Businesses that want to be registered in the United Arab Emirates but do not intend to conduct any substantial business in the country, can opt for RAK FTZ´s international registry service. This service is particularly suitable for companies looking for minimizing their overall tax liability, creating a company with a purely nominal equity investment, seeking asset protection or in need of establishing an exchange control trading vehicle.
This product is available only through a network of registered offshore agents who will take care of all administrative and legal matters.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Low start-up Costs
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
- 100% foreign ownership
- Ability to maintain bank accounts (Current Account) in the UAE
- Option for choosing the law
- Ability to issue multiple classes of shares
- Limited liability company
- Minimum one director required
- Restricted bearer shares
- Own real properties in the UAE
- Option to have Inc or Ltd.
- Minimum share capital only AED 1,000/-
- Annual Audit Report not required to be submitted to the Authority